- From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, company name, address, telephone number(s) and e-mail address. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and services associated with them. We may also use your personal information:-
- To analyse use of the Site; and
- To inform you of other services, provided by The Gentlemen’s Luncheon Club, our subsidiaries and our related companies which we think may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the link present in all our email communications. Our unsubscribe process shall not be more than 2 clicks. You will be removed from our list and won’t receive any further communication.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
- Advertisements on our site are provided by another organisation. Our advertising partner will serve ads that it believes are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to this and other websites (this information is anonymous in that it does not include your name, street address, e-mail address or telephone number). In order to do this, our advertising partner may need to place a cookie (a small text file) on your computer.